[Wine] King's Quest: Mask of Eternity cannot load saved games.

legitimusmaximus wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Aug 23 09:12:02 CDT 2010

so after a lot of wasted time and stuff, I finally got mask of eternity working on my desktop with arch linux.  everything seems to be working fine, except I can't change the graphics mode to  direct3d (I don't care about that though) and more importantly, I can't load saved games.  this game is huge and there is no way to beat it in one sitting, so that is a huge problem.  I was going to report a bug but I don't think anyone really plays the game anymore... I don't know if anyone would help.  I just thought I would post on the forum first.  in the compatibility page or whatever, people have had this problem before and I don't think anyone has fixed it.