[Wine] Re: Can't install wine on osx 10.6.4

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Aug 24 23:30:30 CDT 2010

compiling is a pain in the butt.... getting all the dependencies and paths set up... you have some X11 stuff not in your path.  I made a script I use when I build that automatically makes a bundle for Wineskin, so I haven't done a build by hand in awhile... but you should probably look at setting a DYLD_FALLBACK_LIBRARY_PATH statement, which I think was on the wiki still.

That said, the dib engine doesn't work on Mac OS X... I don't think its supposed to, and I have tried it several times.