[Wine] Re: Still can't install from NanoCorp

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Aug 25 12:15:38 CDT 2010

Robert Benjamin wrote:
> a brain fart. I didn't config wine with ispq9.msi  Is that why it
> wont open? What's the correct way to configure wine with an .msi  I just
> installed it and didn't configure it. Sorry.

There's nothing to configure with the msi, just install it with msiexec. It installs the app into Wine's C:\Program Files\iSpQ VideoChat 9. The app starts up and gets to the login screen, but crashed for me when I clicked "Create Account." I don't know if it will work if you already have an account.