[Wine] Re: Can't install wine on osx 10.6.4

cvknage wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Aug 25 22:47:33 CDT 2010

Hi guys, firstly thanks for replying :-)

James McKenzie:

> It will not, for now. The assembly code needs to be 'tweaked' to work with MacOSX. This is one of the many reasons the DIB code is not in Wine, yet.

I understand..

I guess when doh123 can't make it work, my plan of making a game work by making a custom CXG 8.0.0 witn added DIB Engine Wineskin Engine is not going to happen anytime soon then..

doh123:

> but you should probably look at setting a DYLD_FALLBACK_LIBRARY_PATH statement, which I think was on the wiki still.

I am not 100% sure what that means, nor how to do that.. I ran the commands:

Code:
export CFLAGS="-arch i386 -m32"
export CXXFLAGS="$CFLAGS"
export CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/X11/include"