[Wine] Re: ACD Labs 12.0 installs fine, runs fine for the first time

nikos wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Aug 26 06:49:11 CDT 2010

I am not so interested in ChemSketch, eventhough it seems to be running ok, I have not tried to use it yet. Unfortunately it seems to be loading together with the NMR processor and may this is what causes all the grief.
P.S.> This is the page I have seen, I know that it is quite old and that the version of Wine get some stuff right and others that would run upon upgrade will not run anymore. I will have a look and will let you know