[Wine] Climate data logger ... !

littleideas wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Aug 26 18:24:13 CDT 2010

Hello everyone ...

Before I give up and install windows on my HD as well :-)

Maybe there is a solution.

The program to read the sampled data in the data-logger can be installed and started using WINE without problems. But the driver (which is installed separately) which allows the Data-logger to be recognised by the program on the USB port, cannot be installed.

Its name is "Silicon laboratories CP210 x USB to UART Bridge Driver"

The installer loads on wine, after clicking on "install" there is a wine-error message:
"In the program CP210xVCPinstaller.exe an error occurred"

Hope someone can help