[Wine] Clipboard Syncing (does wine sync images or files)?

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 28 23:35:17 CDT 2010

DanDude wrote:
> I am running on a Mac and the clipboard seems to work in my program on text just fine.  The problem is when I copy an image to the clipboard it doesn't seem to copy.
Known issue with Macs.  Another reason to get a Aqua native version of
Wine working (and that is a long way off.)  Otherwise, Mac Users might
have to use a different program to get the copy to work and then over to
Wine.

I'll have to look at this or maybe doh123 can try to figure out what
needs to be done.

James McKenzie