[Wine] SW : The force unleashed (virtual memory)

Cr0k wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Aug 30 17:28:09 CDT 2010

Hi there.
I got this game, Star Wars : The force unleashed, installed it, and wanted to play it. Of course.
But when I do "wine SWTFU.exe", it tells me that I have to enable virtual memory, and, of course, dunno how to do that. I searched on the web, but found nothing which really helps me :/

Maybe these lines could help anyone?

Code:
wine SWTFU.exe
fixme:gameux:GameExplorerImpl_VerifyAccess stub
fixme:process:GetLogicalProcessorInformation ((nil),0x3f6f1c0): stub
fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 59 (SPI_SETSTICKYKEYS)
fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 53 (SPI_SETTOGGLEKEYS)
fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 51 (SPI_SETFILTERKEYS)

Thanks in advance