[Wine] Re: Mass Effect and dinput8

thorin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Dec 1 09:43:39 CST 2010

vitamin wrote:

> thorin wrote:
> > that patch alone didn't fix my issue with dinput8.
>
> What exactly doesn't it fix? There are no other options of fixing bug 6971.

For mass effect 1, the issue isn't so much the mouse movment (bug 6971), the bug is really bad performance and mouse clicks not registering properly without dinput8 being enabled. I don't have the slightest idea why this would be, but there it is. This happens under a stock 64 bit kernel in ubuntu maverick, but not with a low latency kernel I installed.