[Wine] Mint 9 "Isadora" integrating WINE ( Getting started)

ticketyboo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Dec 1 12:55:00 CST 2010

I am about to install  MINT 9 " Isadora" onto my computer (Dell 2350).  I want to use WINE in conbination   with this software.  Can anyone  advise  where  I can get WINE and the procedure for a successful   integration  with Mint 9, in an easy to understand vocabulary.  Is there a straighforward  user manual  or "How To "  guide  for using  WINE.  I am not on the Internet yet  so have to use Internet cafe or Local Library to D/Load  software.  Are the WINE files  large?  Thank you.