[Wine] Re: How to control antialiasing on a per-application basis?

Bob Wya wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Dec 3 06:18:22 CST 2010

You can often do per-application overrides in the (virtual) Wine registry. However I am convert to using Wine prefixes - especially when it comes to debugging!!

You don't say if you are a Linux user (or not) but I quite like this Qt app:
Q4Wine (http://sourceforge.net/projects/q4wine/)

It is simply a GUI application for managing multiple Wine prefixes. It has the neat feature of showing you all the Wine processes running on your Linux system and what Wine prefix they are associated with. Lets you run Winecfg for a particular Wine prefix, etc.  8)

Q4Wine also doesn't have the drawback of Play-On-Linux which has altered/patched Wine source code, etc. (which makes debugging harder). It simply uses whatever version of Wine is installed on your system.

I tend to use a mixture of Q4Wine and the command line...

Bob