[Wine] Re: Window isn't readrawn after beeing in background

Manu311 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Dec 3 19:07:18 CST 2010

I have found a very similar behaviour for World of Warcraft if you start some other application (tested it with simple programs as well as with warcraft 3). It doesn't matter if they are on the same virtual desktop, or not.
Warcraft 3 keeps running if you do something similar with it, just Wow crashes in the same way.
You see fragments of your (software) mouse-cursor.
I'm not sure if this is caused by some anti-hack-software which trys to prevent the use of other programms.

I think WoW is public enough, so more people can test this.
current wine version: 1.3.8