[Wine] Re: Bioshock semi-issue

Bob Wya wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Dec 4 03:49:30 CST 2010

vitamin wrote:

> Bob Wya wrote:
> > You need to type:
> >
> > Code:
> > wine Bioshock.exe
> >

> No, he doesn't. The launcher using the actual .lnk file for a reason. Some information can not be stored in xorg's .desktop link.

Ok I meant to say "try that" also did point out the command needs to be run in the executables directory... Since mrmarcdee isn't using a Wine prefix for this game - most games are started in this manner... I do actually have a copy of Bioshock myself that I have working in Wine...

Anyway you're just being annoyingly pedantic! I did suggest that mrmarcdee examines the contents of the Windows .lnk file as well...  [Rolling Eyes]

Bob