[Wine] Re: explorer /desktop and Wine 1.3.0+

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Dec 4 11:30:14 CST 2010

I guess no one else has seen this...  it was affecting Wineskin, and I narrowed it down to this option and can easily reproduce it with standard Wine using the command line.

Its not an issue in Wineskin anymore because I just stopped using the command, and do actual registry changes to change virtual desktop settings, but it still might be annoying to someone out there sometime... unless it only affects OSX.

I'd file a bug report, but I'd hate to waste the time and do regression tests if no one else has this issue, and it doesn't affect me anymore since I don't use it anymore.