[Wine] Re: Playonlinux and Office 2007

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Dec 4 11:55:55 CST 2010

oiaohm wrote:

> If this is going to change to yes I will be happier.   One of the current issues is winetricks maybe updated and POL is not so POL user I cannot simply say update your winetricks and try again and see problem go by by.
>
> We don't want to have to be debugging more than we have to.   Asking a person what version winetricks they have checking that its working saves us doing support hours.

why does POL waste time making their own scripts when Winetricks works so good?

In Wineskin I just made a GUI front end to control Winetricks, and even an update button so anyone using it can get the latest version automatically... but why reinvent the wheel?  Seems like a total waste of time to not use Winetricks.