[Wine] wine for ubuntu netbook

rizbinetizbin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Dec 4 13:30:36 CST 2010

hi
I have installed ubuntu 10.10 netbook remix on my acer aspire one and after that I had some problems in installing wine. and now every time i wanted to edit source code or repositories it tells: "E: Type 'b-src' is not known on line 1 in source list /etc/apt/sources.list.d/ubuntu-wine-ppa-maverick.list
E: The list of sources could not be read.
Go to the repository dialog to correct the problem.
E: _cache->open() failed, please report."

now I really do not no how to fix it or uninstall ubuntu because when i tried this in terminal "$sudo apt-get remove ubuntu-netbook-remix" it told me "E: Unable to locate package ubuntu-netbook-remix"

so please help me doing the right thing. in one hand I need wine to run a program in ubuntu and in other hand ubuntu's hard way of installing softwares made me sick.

thanks for your help in advance