[Wine] Spotify doesn't work anymore

orange_angel wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Dec 5 01:59:23 CST 2010

Spotify has been perfect since I started using it with Wine, until today. When I started the program I was offline all the time, so I tried reinstalling Wine and Spotify. Now I get to the log in screen, but can't get past it.

This is the information I get:

Code:
fixme:toolhelp:CreateToolhelp32Snapshot Unimplemented: heap list snapshot
fixme:advapi:RegisterEventSourceW ((null),L"Spotify"): stub
fixme:winsock:WSALookupServiceBeginW (0x2a2ea24 0x00000ff1 0x2634168) Stub!
fixme:dwmapi:DwmIsCompositionEnabled 0x33fbc8
fixme:appbar:handle_appbarmessage SHAppBarMessage(ABM_GETSTATE): stub
fixme:appbar:handle_appbarmessage SHAppBarMessage(ABM_GETAUTOHIDEBAR, hwnd=(nil), edge=0): stub
fixme:appbar:handle_appbarmessage SHAppBarMessage(ABM_GETAUTOHIDEBAR, hwnd=(nil), edge=1): stub
fixme:appbar:handle_appbarmessage SHAppBarMessage(ABM_GETAUTOHIDEBAR, hwnd=(nil), edge=2): stub
fixme:appbar:handle_appbarmessage SHAppBarMessage(ABM_GETAUTOHIDEBAR, hwnd=(nil), edge=3): stub
fixme:mmdevapi:AEV_RegisterControlChangeNotify stub
fixme:hnetcfg:fw_app_get_Enabled 0x12f400, 0x33f42c
fixme:hnetcfg:fw_app_put_ProcessImageFileName 0x12f400, L"C:\\Program Files\\Spotify\\spotify.exe"
fixme:hnetcfg:fw_app_put_Name 0x12f400, L"Spotify"
fixme:hnetcfg:fw_apps_Add 0x12f360, 0x12f400
fixme:win:RegisterShellHookWindow (0x2002c): stub
fixme:appbar:handle_appbarmessage SHAppBarMessage(ABM_GETSTATE): stub
fixme:appbar:handle_appbarmessage SHAppBarMessage(ABM_GETAUTOHIDEBAR, hwnd=(nil), edge=0): stub
fixme:appbar:handle_appbarmessage SHAppBarMessage(ABM_GETAUTOHIDEBAR, hwnd=(nil), edge=1): stub
fixme:appbar:handle_appbarmessage SHAppBarMessage(ABM_GETAUTOHIDEBAR, hwnd=(nil), edge=2): stub
fixme:appbar:handle_appbarmessage SHAppBarMessage(ABM_GETAUTOHIDEBAR, hwnd=(nil), edge=3): stub
fixme:ntdll:NtQueryInformationProcess (process=0xffffffff) Unimplemented information class: ProcessDebugFlags
fixme:ntdll:NtQueryInformationProcess (process=0xffffffff) Unimplemented information class: ProcessDebugFlags
fixme:ntdll:NtQueryInformationProcess (process=0xffffffff) Unimplemented information class: ProcessDebugFlags

The last bit is repeated until the log in window is closed.

Why isn't Spotify working anymore?

Thanks for any help, I don't know how I'll be able to choose between Spotify and Linux.