[Wine] 8800 Ultra support?

zigstat wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Dec 6 14:27:04 CST 2010

After playing around with the dlls/wined3d/directx.c file to update the driver version numbers used for nvidia drivers i noticed that 8800 ultra was missing and likely being recognized as the much weaker 8800, I didn't know where to go for this so I'm posting it here, if you could add these two lines it should cover the 8800 Ultra since its essentially the GTX with slightly faster clock speeds.

@ line 1072
    {HW_VENDOR_NVIDIA,     CARD_NVIDIA_GEFORCE_8800GTX,    "NVIDIA GeForce 8800 Ultra",        DRIVER_NVIDIA_GEFORCE6,  768 },

@ line 1459
            {"8800 Ultra",  CARD_NVIDIA_GEFORCE_8800GTX},   /* Geforce 8 - highend high */