[Wine] Cant see the models

Gustavo Gattino gustavo.gattino at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 08:54:53 CST 2010

Hi!

This is looking more and more like a Ubuntu issue.  There are changes
> between 10.04 and 10.10 that affect Wine.  Also, are you using the latest
> development release (1.3.8)?  There are fixes in this release that may not
> be in the 'stable' version of Wine.

Yes... These screenshots are from the latest wine release (1.3.8)

> So here goes with the Linux questions we all ask...
>
> What kernel version are you using and architecture?

I'm using a 64 architecture and the 2.6.35-23 generic kernel.

> What Video card and driver release?

My video car is a onboard notebook video card... Intel Xtreme 4300 or
something like that...

> James McKenzie

I'm also using this configuration on wine regedit:
- DirectDrawRenderer -> opengl
- Multisampling -> enabled
- OffscreenRenderingMode -> pbuffer (also used backbuffer)
- RenderTargetLockMode -> auto
- UseGLSL -> disabled

Thanks for the reply.

--