[Wine] Can't Get a game to run

MeDieing wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Dec 7 17:58:47 CST 2010

Hey everyone,

I am pretty new at this,
I will be able to follow instructions though, just please don't leave out any steps. I am also using Ubuntu 10.04

On to the problem,
I am attempting to run a game called Darkeden,
The game installs fine using Wine, and everything looks good.
When trying to run the game, I get a message saying
"This application requires a Java Runtime Environment 1.4.0 - 8.0.0"

I have searched on the internet to the solution, to no avail.
I am hoping one of you could help me out with this,
Thank you!