[Wine] Cant see the models

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 7 22:03:22 CST 2010

On 12/7/10 3:53 PM, Angus Hedger wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Dec 2010 12:54:53 -0200
> Gustavo Gattino<gustavo.gattino at gmail.com>  wrote:
>
>>> What Video card and driver release?
>>>
>> My video car is a onboard notebook video card... Intel Xtreme 4300 or
>> something like that...
> Smells like crappy intel drivers to me.

No, I'm not buying that this time.  There are problems that 'appear'
with Ubuntu 10.10 that were NOT there with 10.04. This is one of them.
I suspect something was done to the Kernel (but I cannot prove this, one
I don't run Linux, two, you could not get me to run Ubuntu in form.)
So, what I need is for someone running Ubuntu 10.10 that DOES NOT have
an Intel card to install/run this game.  Also, if someone else, who is
not running Ubuntu but has an Intel card can run the game as well to
prove this is NOT an Ubuntu problem.  This is normal troubleshooting
procedures to prove this is not specific to a particular distribution
and hardware configuration (that is for the distribution to fix.)

Thank you.

James McKenzie