[Wine] Re: How to fix Baldur's Gate 2 in CIDER so it doesn't crash?

plisskin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Dec 8 14:37:51 CST 2010

Ah, oops. Okay.

Well, thanks for letting me know about three things I was unaware of.

Actually, if WINE is an option for getting my Windows version of BG2 to run with OS X I'd much prefer that instead of having this hacked version. I couldn't get the Macplay BG2 to run properly. I have no experience with WINE but I can look up some guides and if I run into further problems I'll make another thread for it.