[Wine] How fun Two And The Half Men is

nicecaty wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Dec 10 01:36:14 CST 2010

For once, in fact, Australia has something first. We first season on  Two And The Half Men DVD   (http://www.bestdvdcity.com/two-and-a-half-men-seasons-1-7-dvd-boxset.html), and I love it. It is a fun fun show and I was so surprised that Charlie Sheen is so funny he is. Charlie's brother Alan stay with him (and bring his son) when he gets a divorce. You all know how fun  Law And Order DVD  (http://www.bestdvdcity.com/law-and-order-special-victims-unit-seasons-1-11-dvd-boxset.html) is and you do not need another reminder, so I'll just give you the run down of what is on these four discs. PILOT - The Deal. Charlie poker night with the kids includes a real boy - 10-year-old Jake  Big Flappy Bastards. Csi: miami DVD  (http://www.bestdvdcity.com/csi-miami-seasons-1-8-dvd-boxset.html) Tell gull visible. Seagulls invade the house when Jake will stop feeding the birds speculators.  Go east on sunset to the Gates of Hell. Tequila and a taxi driver Charlie and Alan philosophical lead to a confrontation with his mother.  IF I CAN NOT WRITE MY SONG chocolate'll take a nap. The most important woman in Charlie's life - his housekeeper - destination. An old love of a new wick. (My favorite) My, how you've changed. Charlie's ex-girlfriend wants to be your friend. And now she is a he. I remember  The Big Bang Theory  DVD  (http://www.bestdvdcity.com/the-big-bang-theory-seasons-1-3-dvd-boxset.html), I do not remember. Twisted Sister. Judith and seductive sister had an affair with Charlie, but now she is adorable Alan. I can PEE outside in the dark. Jake gets a guitar and an attitude. He can not lose the blues. Sniffing NO, NO surprise. Divorce lawyer Alan is a major hottie but Charlie discovers that she is too hot to handle. My doctor PUPPET COW. Well, at least is exercise. Alan resumed his childhood sleepwalking habit. AS BUFFALO.  Cold Case  DVD  (http://www.bestdvdcity.com/cold-case-seasons-1-7-dvd-boxset.html)! Jake repeated sexist remarks against human aversion Charlie support group, Judith. Can you feel my finger? After a bride has a threat of pregnancy, Charlie decides to cut short cut to prevent the realization of peace in the future.