[Wine] Re: Need help with a bug in wine

Fredd wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Dec 10 18:13:27 CST 2010

I looked into Wine Software Uninstaller and neither Sacred neither F.E.A.R. are added there. Wine doesn't recognize the installed games. It must be a problem with the registries. Maybe the games don't get added to the registries. By the way. Wine just updated to 1.3.8. and i still have the problem even if i install the games again. I guess that should answer your questions, the games don't get added to the installed applications list. That's why i get the messages. Please help.