[Wine] Data Recovery tools Mac

zsx8989 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Dec 15 18:53:40 CST 2010

Many people have deleted the wrong file when the file has been accidentally lost, a lot of computer companies now have a data

recovery business, but also set the price very high, not the individual can accept, in fact, data recovery is also dependent

on A variety of data recovery software, as long as the master of the use of these software, we can get back some of their own

deleted files.
 Data recovery software is also there are many, here I'll share a personal feel it is rather easy to use data recovery

software, Data Recovery tools Mac (http://www.umacos.com/data-recovery-mac.html), for usually we recover some

deleted files is sufficient. Introduction is necessary before the data recovery software to say what about the principle of

data recovery software:
 In fact, some of that popular, our file exists on the hard disk is like a linked list as the file header is the starting

address, the document is not necessarily continuous, but a node in a node connected, and when we find This document, as long

as the header to find it.
 When we delete this file, simply delete the header and the data did not delete the entire file, to wait for the future we

need to store new data, the data will be automatically overwritten.
 So why deleted files can be restored, is this principle, so it can not recover all the deleted files, disk data has been

overwritten it can not be restored.

Data Recovery for Mac is a kind of Data Recovery tools Mac (http://www.umacos.com/data-recovery-mac.html) that

recovers deleted or lost data due to accidental deletion or formatting of HFS, HFS+, HFSX, and FAT file system volumes or

corruption of the storage media. Even the data, file from recycle bin or permanently deleted by shift+ delete can be

recovered by Data Recovery for Mac. And this data rescue mac os x (http://www.umacos.com/data-recovery-mac.html)

also recovers lost/deleted music, video, photo files.