[Wine] Grey's Anatomy TV show is very popular in the world.

jamesjackson wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Dec 15 23:47:57 CST 2010

Grey's Anatomy is about the life and loves of five young interns at Seattle Grace Hospital for surgery. Included in Grey's Anatomy DVD (http://www.dvdhotdeal.com/en/comedy/greys-anatomy-seasons-1-6-dvd-boxset.html) the most competitive and grueling practices, a hospital, following Grey's doctors and surgeons to learn to be one of the best in the business. House MD DVD (http://www.dvdhotdeal.com/house-m-d-seasons-1-6-dvd-boxset.html) Season 1 episode nine romance blossomed between running surgical intern Meredith Grey (Ellen Pompeo) and attending physician Dr. Derek Shepherd (Patrick Dempsey) and intern Christina Yang (Sandra Oh) and the surgeon Preston Burke (Isiah Washington) . Sparks flew between other students Mr. Izzy The Office DVD (http://www.dvdhotdeal.com/en/comedy/the-office-seasons-1-6-dvd-boxset.html) Stevens (Katherine Heigl) and Dr. Alex Karev (Justin Chambers) and Dr. George O'Malley (TR McKnight) fed with an unrequited love for Meredith roommate. Each episode was full of romance, comedy, drama and tension.Grey's Anatomy is one of the best shows I've seen in a world of reality TV shows too many. I'll be the first to admit I've The Simpsons DVD (http://www.dvdhotdeal.com/en/tv-series-dvd-boxset/the-simpsons-seasons-1-21-dvd-boxset.html) never really been in the medical trade shows. I bought the first season of this DVD is a couple of reasons. Firstly, because I knew he watched Katherine Heigl who watched one of my favorite shows Roswell, and secondly because I kept hearing buzz and seen the number of positive comments he received here on Amazon. Now, Grey's Anatomy The Complete Second Season will be released on DVD in September. Grey's MI5 DVD (http://www.dvdhotdeal.com/en/thrillers-crime-mystery-/mi5-spooks-seasons-1-9-dvd-boxset.html) Anatomy is a show that has just the right amount of comedy mixed with just the right amount of drama, and those two things together with great actors so just take another medical TV show.This seems to keep you coming back for more. Together, Desperate Housewives and Lost, Grey's Anatomy is another welcome addition, and a nice break from all the reality TV show. According to a press release on Buena Vista / Disney DVD Season 2 includes all 27 episodes on 6 DVD (available in widescreen format with 5.1 surround sound), and included in the Bonus Materials below.