[Wine] MACOSX - Open program window maximized everytime...

egnm69 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Dec 17 08:10:40 CST 2010

Hi all,
       I've installed Wine on my Mac & I now have running a program called Tag&Rename, but unfortunately the window always opens in a smaller sized window & I have to everytime maximize the window, which I find bloody annoying.
I've looked in the USER.REG file for Tag&Rename's settings but I can't see any there that are relevant, and I've also looked at the INFO.PLIST & tried adding various parameters like -max & -maximized in the WINEPROGRAMPATH & WINEPROGRAMARGUMENTS sections, but to no avail.
Has anyone got any idea how I get this program & other subsequent programs to always open maximized (to whatever my resolutions is at the time) ?

Thanks