[Wine] Re: Steam won't start

oiaohm wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Dec 17 14:46:52 CST 2010

winefan62 we are at long last having talking time with POL developers.

They will be updating the loging system in POL to tell us what we need to know.   Current POL logs lack sets of key information.

They are also dropping there own custom scripts duplication of winetricks functionality.

So some point through next year supporting POL will be practical.

Particularly want version wine was used.   So even that you both installed with POL one can be using different versions of wine explaining the different outcomes.