[Wine] Re: Newer Wine Fails to draw Bitmap Graphics (Regression)

Libertas.Mania wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Dec 18 10:04:15 CST 2010

http://wiki.winehq.org/RegressionTesting

Ok I am up to speed on the testing process now, I've never done anything like that before, but after reading the method it used to trace errors, I am impressed that git can do it that way.

Will be a while before I can offer anything useful but I'll make the time to figure all this out, I really want this bug fixed and the best way I can do it is to fix it myself :D

Keep in mind I am a RealStudio (Visual Basic/Gambas/bash)  programmer, never enjoyed all the extra stuff C++ required to make my small/simple tools, OOP is so much faster to try concept ideas without having to commit a large code change just to test something.