[Wine] Re: VB2005 trial winetricks install

Bins16 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Dec 18 18:12:16 CST 2010

Just because I didn't want to start another thread I'm having a NEW problem w/ winetricks in installing msxml4. I get a message box that says incorrect command line parameters(windows installer) and then I get stat 103.

TO:

Using native,builtin override for following DLLs: msxml4
Executing early_wine regedit c:\winetrickstmp\override-dll.reg
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Wine\DllOverrides]
"*msxml4"="native,builtin"
Executing wine msiexec /i /home/bing/.cache/winetricks/msxml4sp3/msxml.msi
Note: command 'wine msiexec /i /home/bing/.cache/winetricks/msxml4sp3/msxml.msi' returned status 103.  Aborting.