[Wine] Properly rating my submissions

Ferenc Gergely Szilagyi kelytharun at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 02:23:00 CST 2010

I would say it is a broken behaviour from the application to match
against exact versions of Windows. There are many older apps that run
perfectly on Wine as they don't do such testing. So the question here
is rather if a defect in the application that affects _both_ Windows
and Wine should affect the rating in the AppDB?

I think in this case it would be more appropriate to take the Platinum
rating as something like "works exactly as on Windows".