[Wine] Where's the program?

winebob wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Dec 21 19:12:15 CST 2010

Actually, I know where it is...

I managed to download Adobe Digital Editions, and it appears to have installed properly. By that I mean that I can run the program.

It is currently to be found in /home/wine/drive_c/programfiles/adobe/adobedigitaleditions/digitaleditions.exe

When I click on this the program runs, which is good.  But how do I get it to show up in my application list under Wine, or on the desktop, or somewhere where I can start it with a click, instead of all that maneuvering with Dolphin through the file tree??

Running Kubuntu 10.04 Lucid

Thanks
Bob