[Wine] Adobe digital Editions auto open

wiggy25 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Dec 22 14:43:20 CST 2010

Hi All,

First off only been using Ubuntu for a week, so really very new to this, if I need to do anything in the terminal please be really basic!

Running Ubuntu 10.10
I installed WINE no problem, version 1.2.2
Adobe reader has been installed via Synaptic Package manager V9.4

I then installed via WINE Adobe Digital Editions, this has also loaded and is running.
I have bought some books and these are showing the ADE library screen.

Problem I have is that everytime I click on Places>the any of the folders shown, ADE auto starts showing the library.

If I go to Applications>WINE>Browse C: drive ADE again auto starts.

Have I done anything wrong, or could this just be ADE not fully supported by WINE.

Not a huge issue, I just have to keep shutting ADE down, if I want to go to any of the folders I need to select Places>System then select the file I want from the window that appears. If I try any other way ADE will auto open.

Any information would great.

Cheers

Ian