[Wine] Problem In-Game screen refresh rate

X3R10N wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Dec 22 15:03:48 CST 2010

Hi, I use Ubuntu 10.10 and have a  nvidia gtx275 when i try to play game like call of duty MW2(Steam version I get a weird lag... try to change my display driver didn't work ... till i realize it was the screen refresh rate .... it stay stuck at 110Hz while I have a 60Hz screen.... when i play game like Starcraft where we cannot change the refresh rate the game play fine !  can someone help me figure out how to fix that ! Thanks

ps Sorry for my bad English .... :(