[Wine] Re: Wine+Rosetta Stone(yes, this again)

daedalus456 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Dec 22 23:02:32 CST 2010

I got Rosetta Stone to display the language level select menu. I reinstalled(again) and I got the same problem, so I thought that maybe some combination of not updating the languages/menu spam would work...which it did. Basically, I installed RU_L1 to ../users/App*/Ro*/content (I had to create a sym link to /root/.wine so I could browse .wine in the file browser for rosetta) and then updated the language and restarted rosetta stone. Then, I install RU_L2 and did NOT update and then restarted  so I could get back to the user select page (sign out was not available). I then tried to reinstall RU_L3 but it wasnt displayed for some reason. I then edited the address of the RU_L2 folder(it was detected) to point to RU_l3 to see if it was a detection error or a drive location error. I the only detected RU_L1 so RU_L3 must be messed up(unrelated) I then hit cancel and selected my user...and the level select menu came up. Somewhere in there is the answer to fixing this problem.