[Wine] Re: Need a message interpreted please.

A Nonny Moose wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Dec 26 11:04:25 CST 2010

Well, it runs fine for me, which indicates that wine is quite happy with safedisk.  Unless is has changed recently, all safedisk does is look for munged tracks on the CD.

I have no intention of reverse engineering the game.  I am just trying to get enough info out there so that EA will have to give on fixing it.  As for seh's, I have had thousands of them in programs and the try ... catch mechanism usually got past the problem or fixed it.  This program exhibits all the properties of a program released before the end of its QA cycle.

I've been playing this game since it came out, and since I've switched to Linux and wine, I've been able to get more info on the regular Crash To Desktop problem.  I don't see any problem continuing with it.  It is not a wine problem, and the only reason I raised it here was that message from wine at the head of this thread.  I failed to find the seh reference when I googled for it and dimesio found it for me.  So why should you care?