[Wine] World of Warcraft Crashes

TBruff13 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Dec 27 21:05:50 CST 2010

I am using an acer aspire computer ubuntu only and i am trying to run wow under wine. The installer works and even the updater works, but when i go to click play the screen resoultion changes (everything gets bigger) there is a wow icon on the bottom panel but clicking on it does nothing the computer gets slower like wine is running but now quite if i can i will post a screen shot to help explain if anyone has a soultion to this issue i would be very happy if you would walk me through how to fix it