[Wine] Re: How do I make wine run for non root users?

Secured wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Dec 30 23:04:21 CST 2010

vitamin wrote:
> Unless you want to run multiple versions of Wine.

 [Shocked] Multiple versions?!?!      Umm... that might be what I am looking for.  Let me know if you agree based on the following.
Spider.exe is now working, and once that happened, I added another program.  The challenge is that  I can not run both
at the same time is either one or the other.  Or basically running the same program twice.
This IS another subject, let's take it out of here since the original problem has been
[SOLVED].