[Wine] weird number field error

fnnr wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Feb 1 05:32:00 CST 2010

Hi everybody

This is the first time I run into trouble using wine, so I thought I'd register here and see if someone could perhaps help me out.

I'm trying to get this old windows GUI interface for a database to work via wine. The program works fine in every way (I can start it up and connect to the database and everything) except that several of the numbers seem corrupted.

Please see this screenshot of the program to get a better idea of the problem: http://rafnem.hi.is/~fkp1/wine_error.png

Has anyone ever run into a similar problem? This windows software was made with Powerbuilder (I don't know much about that though), if that helps. Note that not all numbers are skewed, just some. I think the numbers that wind up corrupted are processed somehow by the program before they are printed, perhaps converted into a string?

Thanks in advance
Finnur