[Wine] Reverting Wine to earlier version

Martin Gregorie martin at gregorie.org
Mon Feb 1 14:40:28 CST 2010

On Mon, 2010-02-01 at 14:00 -0600, abumaia wrote:
> I use Wine primarily to run BoincView142 to monitor BOINC on my
> computers.  Since the latest update to 1.1.37, I have been unable to
> run BoincView anymore.  I get the error
>
> > fixme:htmlhelp:HtmlHelpW HH case HH_CLOSE_ALL not handled.
>
> How do I revert back to the previous good version?

What does BoincView142 do that the native boincmgr doesn't?

If it doesn't add anything significant, consider running BOINC as a
native Linux application, probably in its own user. I have written a
script to automatically start BOINC at boot time as an extension of the
standard daemon management system used by RedHat systems. You're welcome
a copy of it.

Martin