[Wine] error after wine update

tparker at etherstorm.net tparker at etherstorm.net
Tue Feb 2 13:45:55 CST 2010

I just updated wine via yum (Fedora12KDE) from .32 to .36.  When I start World
of Warcraft from the shortcut it thinks a bit and then stops doing anything,
no error popups or anything. When I try through terminal I get:

fixme:system:SetProcessDPIAware stub!
fixme:dwmapi:DwmIsCompositionEnabled 0x33cf24
fixme:iphlpapi:NotifyAddrChange (Handle 0xa6ce8d8, overlapped 0xa6ce8e0): stub
fixme:iphlpapi:GetAdaptersAddresses no support for IPv6 addresses
wine: configuration in '/home/tparker/.wine' has been updated.
wine: Module not found

Sometimes I can recognize something in the error message that gives me an idea
where to look for a fix, but I'm not seeing anything in this that I understand.
Does anyone either know what the problem is or see something in that I should
start looking from?

Thanks.