[Wine] Re: Internet Explorer starts without toolbar or menu

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Feb 2 17:15:23 CST 2010

I will say.. something with IE7 rendering wrong in Wine vs Crossover...

If I install IE7 in Wine with Winetricks.. it mostly works with some problems....

I then can install IE7 in Crossover, where it works better, then take the system.reg file from the Crossover install, and throw it in the Wine install version, and it then works just fine, fixing most of the problems.... which leads me to believe its just registry setting issues....?