[Wine] Re: How do I debug a VB application install?

k4king wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Feb 3 13:35:16 CST 2010

<<I'll keep poking around>>
If you haven't already there are a number of other winetricks that may be worth trying, just because it used jet, doesn't mean the same app does not also make use of DAO or ADO so you may need a version of mdac, also I've found windows scripting sometimes needed, mfc fixes, comctl, and ...
If you are comfortable with create separate prefixes, or trashing the one you have and starting afresh it can be worth trying a whole bunch of em.