[Wine] Re: Wine 1.1.35 DirectX error on OS X

skaro wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Feb 4 04:34:42 CST 2010

Yes, I have been running Lotro for a long while in OS X so I am aware of what I need to do to get it working.  I did double-check in the appdb after reading your post though just to make sure I hadn't missed anything.

I have now installed Star Wars Galaxies, and that has the same error when I try to log into the game:-

err:d3d9:device_parent_CreateSwapChain (0x216e14) CreateAdditionalSwapChain failed, returning 0x8876086a

so it does seem to be a Wine issue rather than a game issue

 :(