[Wine] i updated my nvidia driver and now segmentation fault

monkeyslayer56 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Feb 4 22:07:12 CST 2010

im using arch linux and i manually updated my nvidia driver from 190.xx to 195.30 and now regualr apps run fine but when i run a direct3d app wine segfaults ive tried recompiling(in a 32bit chroot) and same. i tryied precompiled same thing. so im guessing one of my opengl libs got messed up but i don't know for sure. native 3d apps seam to run fine and i have 3d acceleration.  please help i want to play CoD4 again....