[Wine] Multiply useres with Wine

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 5 10:15:00 CST 2010

>I'm having a hard time trying to run apps with wine on others users on the same computer.
>
>I have install Wine with root user and running my app successfully, but when I created another user/s,
> it seems they don't recognize wine and can't running the app.

You broke Wine by doing this.  Wine has to create an individual folder per user.  This is because Wine runs as a user space application and not a system application.

Dimensio already send you the link to the FAQ on how to make this happen.

In the future, to protect your system, please do not run Wine as root.

Thank you.

James McKenzie