[Wine] Re: New to Wine - going to get Gothic II & Warcraft III runn

Basinator wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Feb 5 11:13:19 CST 2010

OK, I skipped this pat now since I have more serious problems with war3 atm.

I have the problem that WC3, be it expansion or main game, won't properly start. I mean, doesn't start at all. If this happens, I am stucked at the loading screen.
http://www.abload.de/img/war3startup7geh.png

Also, IF I am able to start the game (not sure under which circumstances I can start it), I have the very big issue that the screen is...flackering. I mean, the windows and so on from the background (for instance, the file explorer) show up in the game which makes playing...rather unformatable.