[Wine] Re: Multiply useres with Wine

wizardknow wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Feb 6 03:04:41 CST 2010

Hi,
I read the link above, but I don't sure that I fully understand what written there. It said: "Note that it is possible to copy Wine prefixes; you can avoid having to run installers multiple times by installing everything to one prefix, then making a copy of it in each user's home directory."

In present I installed my app with root to folder name: Programs.
Is this Folder is the wine "Prefix"?

Anyway, I copy this folder to the Home folder of my user and also had to change all the permission, and still it doesn't work and ask me to reinstall the program again...

I'll be thankful for help.