[Wine] Sound - Alsa registry settings

jschellhaass wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Feb 6 18:01:26 CST 2010

Does anyone know what format the registry settings should take for DeviceCTLn and DevicePCMn?  The wiki isn't real clear on what format they should in, i.e, should it be an actual device (/dev/snd/controlC1 and /dev/snd/pcmc1d0p) or in some other form.

I am trying to direct the output of wine to a second sound card.

I have already googled and searched these forums.  Any relevant hits point me back to Useful Registry Keys page on the wiki and don't give any examples.

Thanks,
Jeff