[Wine] Re: Run linux binaries on Windows

daxue wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Feb 7 08:02:22 CST 2010

Dear god, based on same Turing logic machine, people even figured out such de novo different systems. I think I just give up my simple mind of reducing the number of times of switching between systems. For you, I think sincerely you can do some big projects like improving coLinux or just making a new and better one, or something else more interesting like create another new system. Finally thank you again for patiently explaining all these.